Skip to content

Sneak Peek of the Shoot!

August 17, 2012

Photobucket

^My friend Bekah is the one on the ground, taking the shot. She said she was pulling stickers and grass out of her bum for hours afterward, lol..poor Bek! She’s dedicated and takes her work seriously! She used to model professional, so I can learn a lot about poses, angles, etc., from her (not that I’m ever going to model professionally, lol, but it’s still fun stuff to learn and play around with :))

Photobucket

^..and here’s her resulting pic, with her edit.. When I first saw it, I was like, oh, she has a new pic up….wait, is that me? I hardly recognized myself at first, lol.

Anyway, thanks Bekah! It was really fun for this short gal that’s always been a little intrigued with modeling to play model for a day.

Hugs to all,
Tracy

About these ads
6 Comments leave one →
  1. August 18, 2012 1:01 am

Wow, Tracy, you look amazing!! I just saw your previous posts and I’m so glad you’re able to get around a little better now. And I love your hair. You look so chic with the bob. :) Modeling for a clothing company sounds like fun. You look gorgeous doing it and I’m glad you had fun! <3

toni

2. Joy permalink
    August 18, 2012 10:15 am

Tracy…You look stunning!! And I love the angle of the shot, everything is perfect. Maybe you should be a model. Seeing this put a smile on my face as I know how much you love the photo shoots and I know this is the first in a while. Love ya!! Joy

• September 9, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks Joy! Part of me has long wished I could model a bit, but I’m not the usual minimum of 5’9″, and now I’m just a tad to old to get started, lol. But, if I get to “play” model once in awhile, that’s a lot of fun for me :)

However, if anyone out there is looking for a mature, petite model, I’d certainly be interested in hearing about it! (Boy, could I use the money!) I use a wheelchair quite often, but can stand for short amounts of time, so if you’re looking for a model that could help get more Lyme awareness out there, and that likes to show how fashionable one can look in a wheelchair, I’m your gal!

3. Grunge Queen permalink
    August 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi Tracy! Thanks for visiting my blog :). You look amazing here – the dress, your hair, and those gams!

• September 9, 2012 7:53 pm

Thank you! I haven’t been very well lately, or I’d have been back to your blog by now. I hope to get back into this soon. When Fall weather kicks in, I usually start to feel more inspired. :) My hair here is actually a wig! I have shoulder length, fairly dark brown hair naturally, but love playing around with wigs – I find them to be much quicker and easier than fixing my own hair sometimes, lol (any way to save energy when you have lyme disease is a good thing.) I just stick on a wig cap, and then pull on my wig..it stays styled on its own!

4. September 6, 2012 3:16 pm

Pure dedication! lol I love the shots! The purple colour is amazing! Enjoy your week.

I love your comments! Each time I get one it's like getting a little present :) If you decide to leave one, I will definitely try to return the favor, as I look for friendship and a sense of community in blogland, and you'll be putting a smile on my face!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: